• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rofl something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derebucak

Reaction score
wtf
33c2ddk.png

its wrotten "our database is currently under stress please try later" just if u dont see what its wrotten cause the pic is not good

Probably their database received too many requests and it crashed.

wtf
33c2ddk.png

its wrotten "our database is currently under stress please try later" just if u dont see what its wrotten cause the pic is not good

I get exactly the same, dead by a friggin charmeleon when i was going downstairs from charizard spawn and my rhydon was dead so it owned me , i cant logg in and get this friggn msg

Was going to finish lvl 50 and elvolve weepinbell + get fearow but looks like ill do that tommorow

edit: Finally its online

edit: ITS DOUBLE EXPPPP FUCK THIS why on 22:00 -.-!

Last edited:
whats wrong, I cant log in to the game, first were the "our database are i dont know what", now it shows me the character list but when i try to log in it says that cannot conect, someone can explain to me why happens this?

lol it happend again thought i died but didn't well i think it will be double exp again at this the time -.-:S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back