• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rollback?

Johnnord

Reaction score
Have it been a rollback time? Did notice it today when I loged in to my account . 50 yellow,red,green,blue piece of cloth was gone, kinda anoying. I know that the GM's will see this.. or? I just wanna ask if its possible to get those back? (I know that you wont give me back the items , but its a wild chanse). I will be glad if some admins/Gm's will pm me online or post here. Thanks for your help !
(new on this xD)

Ive been online for the whole day, just logged once and that was like 3 mins only

sad. :C

change style of your life

stop masturbating above Tibia and you "rare" and "famous" things in enforced, not rpg server known as "IceChaw"

sad. :c

change style of your life

stop masturbating above tibia and you "rare" and "famous" things in enforced, not rpg server known as "icechaw"

how dare you talk like that to the most famous player on icechaw, beg him for forgivness now ;)

Well it bloody sucks ,

ye, it suck you wasn't able to screw the owners of the server =(

it always sucks to pretend to have an item, and pretend that you lost it so you can actually gain a new one...

well =/

try again somewhere else..

IceChaw.. I'm a Gm on the server... I lost my name and account.. maybe you can make me a new one?

Back