• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookgaard!!!

emanuelcosta

Kurwa
Reaction score
I have 2 players...1 in mainland and one in rookgaard... why you don´t make the life regenerate better in rook? its to slow...and why you don´t open the spike sword quest?

thank you

I've talked with Talaturen about Rookgaard. When I've asked why he won't do anything "not-like-real-tibia" on Rook he said:

"What we are trying to achieve is to mimic CipSoft's servers with higher rates, short spawn times, free premium, faster health/mana regenation, higher loot rate."

So you see, he has zero creativity. He just want to imitate someone work. It sucks but it's true.

And after update, when Rookgaard custom quests dissapeard about half of my Rook-friends said they wont play here more.
I've stopped playing on Rook too cos it's boring now.

so...life and mana regenerate fast...but its doesn´t work in rook...maybe if he put 2 or 3 life points for second...I spend so much money with life potions...just it will be a little more greatfull...

I played in rookgaard but I stopped because it was without emotion before he had to "dwarf geomancer" Now the beast but strong and "globin"

I don't get it, everyone complaining about Rookgaard and I never see no one on Rookgaard.

So write "rook" in char search on Softcores or Icechaw website.
In sum there is about 200 players with "rook" in name, add players playing on rook without "rook" in name. In sum will be about 500 players. And about 1/5 of them got lvl higher than 100 (mostly on icechaw).

I got 56 (softcores) and 136 (icechaw) :D
And a little correct: it was awsome... till they do this update.

Yesterday I've send a pm to Talaturen about improve the Rookgaard.
So far I dont get the response yet but I hope he wont ignore me like he did last time...

Yesterday I've send a pm to Talaturen about improve the Rookgaard.
So far I dont get the response yet but I hope he wont ignore me like he did last time...

I doubt he will agree to improving it as he wants to mimic the real Tibia like what was said before.

ofc talaturen wont' spend his time fixing rook for god sake lol he got more things to deal with, like increasing players online, fixing quests like yala and the new servers <.<

Back