• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Roxor Project 8.6

povedijah

Reaction score
Hello dear otfans nembers,

Im Hoster of azuroth.sytes.net now i have opened 2 servers.
-Capernia Custom Map (very edited, Woe, war system, new citys and spawns. 100~ players.
-Dovux Custom map( added oken, gengia, pyre and fixxed some buggs, WOE, war system) Started today.
You can check it at azuroth.sytes.net
Now i wanna star a new project, i wanna to renember old times opening a 1337 / roxor map, bad this server have much buggs and i wand to remake it :)
I need for team:

Host : 1/1 (me)
Mantenience : 1/1 (me)
Scriptter: 0/2
Mapper: 0/1

If you are interested send me a private message ;)

I really like to be on the team.
Scripter and Mapper.

@up, u say your occupation is a Scripter and yet after looking through Your posts, seems like you don't even know what your doing.

You might want to get a little more experience in Scripting before trying to get serious with it on a server.

@up, u say your occupation is a Scripter and yet after looking through Your posts, seems like you don't even know what your doing.

You might want to get a little more experience in Scripting before trying to get serious with it on a server.

If i might not make any script, i find at otland
I think i have much experience for a roxor project, at first time i think just missing the quest and fix all bugs.
Not problem for me.

Sorry me bad english :/

Back