• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rozowy @@

Sell english grammar book for pro hand aka Umithandz
atleast i dont asslick veziv+ calar then navid to join them.
xabor lost around 5 levels lets be honest he did not die 30x xabor isnt a retard like you so stop bullshiting plx

Just dont forget your like murat da tanker retard giving commander advise i remember when u said some masterplan shit that was retarded even veziv said shut the fuck up hah.

atleast i dont asslick veziv+ calar then navid to join them.
xabor lost around 5 levels lets be honest he did not die 30x xabor isnt a retard like you so stop bullshiting plx

"yet you gave xabor peacekeeper to war on vs brazols we was all having fun even u was asslicking etc after 5 min u change pass why?"
"Be honest"
And yea sorry Xabor lost only 5-6 lvls. = died 18x /10x by hes own team thats why I changed pw

Because i die 30x yes ...

I wasnt with Calar or with veziv so long time ago. Idk why you telling i licking ass of veziv? Idk why Sidmo asked me bunch of times to come broo, join to Veziv bla bla. Then after 5th. time ok i said yes, ( IN LUNARFORCE) then Veziv asked me on Vent chat:
-Do you have char in Shadowcores?
-No (cause i was in shadow with Kaida)
- Then bb, i'll unban you in 2 weeks when we back to Lunarforce.

It was my conversation last time with Veziv when i laughted as fuck xD

Stop telling bullshits Umit and Veziv or who even are you, I wont respond anymore, I never lied in any of my threads/responds, too bad you don't have brain and trying to fuck me up and Lie. Enjoy your very pro handz, with a retarded disrespectfull team. GG

Last edited:
it is spelled guerilla not gorilla fool
also al quaeda is run by the cia so why raiding them lol

it is spelled guerilla not gorilla fool
also al quaeda is run by the cia so why raiding them lol

nop al qaeda was trained by the CIA to attack the russians. But not anymore

"yet you gave xabor peacekeeper to war on vs brazols we was all having fun even u was asslicking etc after 5 min u change pass why?"
"Be honest"
And yea sorry Xabor lost only 5-6 lvls. = died 18x /10x by hes own team thats why I changed pw

I wasnt with Calar or with veziv so long time ago. Idk why you telling i licking ass of veziv? Idk why Sidmo asked me bunch of times to come broo, join to Veziv bla bla. Then after 5th. time ok i said yes, ( IN LUNARFORCE) then Veziv asked me on Vent chat:

Stop telling bullshits Umit and Veziv or who even are you, I wont respond anymore, I never lied in any of my threads/responds, too bad you don't have brain and trying to fuck me up and Lie. Enjoy your very pro handz, with a retarded disrespectfull team. GG
u can write asmuch as u want be but hurt asmuch as u want ur still retarded big zero

nop al qaeda was trained by the CIA to attack the russians. But not anymore
then please explain to me why do they appear in places where us stages or supports coups like syria recently but they never attack israel?

then please explain to me why do they appear in places where us stages or supports coups like syria recently but they never attack israel?

Cause they cant atk israel? You gotta realize Israel is the only Nuclear nation in the middle east. It has power. Its army is strong and up to date, why would the qaedeans want to die? Did they appear Afghanistan? No Taliban did. Whos fighting vs Iraq now? ISIS not Al Qaeda.

Still not me in the Fatimas RPG team, so better to think tought who is 0 ;) And yea good to hear it from the biggest known scammer and pinger haha xD
Shat :) your fucking mount :)

hqdefault.jpg

"Be honest"

Also called charlover on lunarforce, xabor dont care if he dying lol. But you are charlover on all your chars on lunar, and you dont even exp them..
Sidmo is levling your chars even your 350ed that u never come to action with there u drop 20%

Also called charlover on lunarforce, xabor dont care if he dying lol. But you are charlover on all your chars on lunar, and you dont even exp them..
Sidmo is levling your chars even your 350ed that u never come to action with there u drop 20%
Good to know! I didin't even tought it till today o_O

Shat :) your fucking mount :)

Okey, but bro, how can I shat a fucking Mount?

Tutorial pls.

Last edited:
Back