• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RP] Kinapuffen 225+ lifethread!

haha got full stamina so its nice exp/h ;) still going to school and weekend job ;) xD

Level 241 with loot!
grimlevel241.png

Last edited:
Level 242
level242.png

- - - Updated - - -

Killed about 100 ghastly dragons.
ghastly.png

- - - Updated - - -

shamani.png

- - - Updated - - -

dist123.png

- - - Updated - - -

level243.png

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really sorry for this crappy picture that i will show you now xD but i tested infernal bolts with thorn splliter and this is the hits top hits that i got from 65 infernal bolts (who knows i might get better hits then this).

hits2.png

i think its more fun that way :D but some people dont got time for it or just wants to pvp :p

- - - Updated - - -

Explored Demona ^^
crystalwand.png

yo hunt with me and thirkk in other ghastly\ undead \abomination spawn we could use a third paladin ^^

msg me ingame that would be fun :D

- - - Updated - - -

There wont be any advencments today i think but i got something nice for you guys! Started my third Draken task and this is what i got after about 20 Drakens!
shieldeb.png

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the mounts that i got right now! Got suppgestions on mounts that i can get?
mountsj.png

- - - Updated - - -

Level 244!
244dr.png

Last edited:
Damn man, you're so lucky with that shield! I've done over 4 draken tasks and no shield yet :(

If you have the time to check for Midnight Panther, you should get that one, it looks awesome with full assassin outfit. :p

Anyways, keep it up! Looking forward to seeing more!

The red Manta is only for donate, I dont feel like waisting money on this OT just yet ;) Ill check for the Midnight panther its ill try to catch that basterd ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Level 245!
level245.png

Last edited:
Level 246!
level246.png

- - - Updated - - -

Done with Bigfoot's Burden quest! (didn't buy any tokens)
bigfootc.png

- - - Updated - - -

Level 247
level247.png

- - - Updated - - -

Ghastly Dragons hunt with my good friend Aqual (210EK) This it the loot we got!
level248.png

- - - Updated - - -

Ghastly Dragon boss (second time) forgot to save screenshot xD sry guys! Very bad loot!!!!!
ghastlyboss1.png

Last edited:
Level 249!
level249.png

- - - Updated - - -

Also got you guys a new Outfit!
orientali.png

- - - Updated - - -

Distence level 124!(130 with EQ)
level124.png

- - - Updated - - -

Level 250!