• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RP] Kinapuffen 225+ lifethread!

uc9.png

Level 309 :D Thank you Danny aka rekaker aka kakak aka teeth for giving the Drefia grim spawn to me ;)
n1q.png

Looted my first foxtail!
6cdn.png

Last edited:
Hey Kina!

I have a 201 ED on this server but when i looked through THIS WHOLE AWESOME THREAD i felt that i also want to make a Paladin! :)

I just wonder, how good are they in pvp/war? I guess they are good to exp with? I havent played that much Paladin on rl tibia or ots.

And I also wonder, can i ask u for tips ingame were u suggest me to level and in like which order you made the quests? I hope its okay "bro".

Hey Kina!

I have a 201 ED on this server but when i looked through THIS WHOLE AWESOME THREAD i felt that i also want to make a Paladin! :)

I just wonder, how good are they in pvp/war? I guess they are good to exp with? I havent played that much Paladin on rl tibia or ots.

And I also wonder, can i ask u for tips ingame were u suggest me to level and in like which order you made the quests? I hope its okay "bro".
i use my rp in war and i tank pretty well but i waste shit ton of ssas so it all depends how u use it ^^

I ANSWERED CAUSE KINA IS A NOOB KINA AND NEVER WAR EHEHEH

i use my rp in war and i tank pretty well but i waste shit ton of ssas so it all depends how u use it ^^

Lol but man i think paladin is one vocation that the ssa are useless, the full set of paladin+koshei amulet+death ring protects u alot, and if u carry energy ring, they can't combo you at high lvls.
In general, paladins on this OT are the best vocation for tankin' at war, but u need much more lvl than a EK, u need 250+ to go war and dont get crushed at the first combo they count to you :p

flawless tried to combo me plenty of times in the last war against us they could only get me withmy sios cut off so eyah its pretty cool but i waste ssas anyways cause at times u gotta take 0 damage bro ^^

Hey Kina!

Just msg me ingame "bro" and I'll tell u all u need to know to be a great paladin.

- - - Updated - - -

Ur being a dick on the forums but online u lick my ass and want to be in my life thread. Gz u got schizophrenia

Back