• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying RPG City with spawns.

Arkangel Nyx

Reaction score
Buying a professional, completely custom RPG city with spawns. You can send me a pm with the price you want.

It must be completely finished. It cannot be in the hands of ANYONE else and once it is sold to me i have the rights to it(Meaning you could not distribute it to other people.) Please do not post screenys on this forum. If you want to talk either pm me or add me on messenger.

[email protected]

I will pay via Paypal. I can do $15 up front for people who will be mapping from scratch, and once you do $15 worth of work ill do another, and etc..until $60. People that already have some material ready, we can talk privately and work something out. Remember, you decide the reward.

Thanks.

Last edited:
ive added you and you are seems to be online at otland but no respond at pm/msn

Itachi, i appreciate it but i said i need something completely original. Something NOT everyone has downloaded. I do like one of the custom cities on that map though, however i like it more for the shape of the lands it lays on. The city itself has a weird layout and is not big enough.

Man, if i make the city and put a server online (just you and me will know the ip) to show you all te entire city, you can put the price?...

Back