• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RPG] Depot

Refused

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to mapping, so I wanted to practice and made myself a depot.

Newer versions are lower on this page.

First floor/entrance:
21ccbqq.png

Second floor:
50l8ya.png

Roof:
351d26s.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Dont use thick tufts, and dont use metal fittings.
Also fix the roof bordering. and replace thoughs checkerboard white board and use the right white tiles

Do not zoom in RME, it makes the quality horrible.
U've used the old sprites of the white and black floor, and I suggest taking the new ones. And as said, remove the metal fittings since they look like shit, also remove the fat tufts and only use the 2 small ones and PERHAPS the one little bit bigger.
Rest looks pretty good but your roof is a bit messed, you've putten borders where it's not needed.

Dont use thick tufts, and dont use metal fittings.
Also fix the roof bordering. and replace thoughs checkerboard white board and use the right white tiles

Alright, thanks and I'll fix it. What's wrong with the bordering of the roof?

dont like it

Perfect example of how NOT to comment. Really contributed with your post. You are supposed to give constructive criticism if you don't like it.

It's nice, except the flooring doesn't really "fit" I suppose you could say. Try using different floor sprites, and fix the roof.

I dont like the sheep and chickens outside of it, but I think everything else is pretty good

Well, I didn't really know what to put there. ^_^

Maybe you could put a water fountain, I've never saw animals outside of a depot though

Since you are new to mapping here is some idea i was bored and maked it for you

First floor :

RqSHf.png
[/url]

Second floor:

SVZoj.png
[/url]

Third floor with npc:

1JgQM.png

Back