• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper RPG Mapper

Arkangel Nyx

Reaction score
Need a dedicated, professional, and rpg knowledgeable mapper to help me with a project.

Musts:
-Decent english (As long as i can understand you)
-Teamviewer installed
-Msn messenger (or skype)
-Confident in their ability to map

Thats about it...im looking for someone who has talent. Need a full time type of guy. Keep in mind that i will be providing you with the general ideas of what you will be mapping. If you consider yourself a professional when it comes to mapping, send me a message with some examples of your work. Anything from cities to hunting ares is fine. If i like your work i will respond with a couple of jobs that i need to be finished just so you get a feeling of the type of work you will be dealing with. I am willing to pay you for your time.

**Server Info***

*Exp:10x Skill:50x Loot:2x

*Client 8.6*

*Custom Client

*4 Custom vocations

*Second Promotion system

*Custom items and weapons

*Vip/Premium System

*Upgrade Token System

*Custom Attack scripts for certain weapons.

*Large and unique custom rpg map.

*Functioning "Warper" No noob Teleports.

*Custom fishing system

*Working Website(Offline for now, I don't want people making accounts on it yet.)

*Custom Spells

*Custom Quests

*Map includes Edron fully functional with all quests.

The map can be seen by those interested in helping me or joining me along with other details concerning the server such as website and ip address. I know its brief guys, im just trying to keep my ideas on the low for now until it is done. Rest assured that if you can map well and we make a deal you will have full access to the server and all of its information. It is something i have worked very hard on and it is worth your time, I can guarantee that. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Teasers:

Minimap.jpg

town border.jpg

South of city.jpg

knightdale.jpg

City.jpg

Ignore all tps. Also ignore the bugged tiles in the depo picture above, they show up in game as the orange tiles they are supposed to be.Hope this helps your decision in helping me out otland!

All custom accept for a couple spawns. Southeast from the town in the mini map is being edited and will not stay that way. Obviously it is not finished. What is shown above is not the whole map by any means. Thank you.

Last edited:
Its a good map but i have a own project en i will help you

- - - Updated - - -

<:S really Hhahaha I have done this for you

Back