• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RS/BS trap...

mr. Kris

Reaction score
I don't know that is after update or been earlier but on Farmine if You attack PK who first attack You, he kill self 3 times by fire and You have RS. I write about that because my friend get RS.

Attachments

Last edited:
u seem to know nothing about pvp on shadowcores

if you are pk and start kill low levels keep in mind you will get frags even they come back and attack you again (notice they wont get yellow skull).

think twice before spaming exori gran on screen.

and also... RS/BS trap should be allowed to give charlovers who left tibia RL the taste of retro PVP

u seem to know nothing about pvp on shadowcores

if you are pk and start kill low levels keep in mind you will get frags even they come back and attack you again (notice they wont get yellow skull).

think twice before spaming exori gran on screen.

and also... RS/BS trap should be allowed to give charlovers who left tibia RL the taste of retro PVP

Man You can read? "I write about that because my friend get RS."
I don't know that trap and this is all...

Maby somebody new/other read this and think about that.

PS: Don't be rude

i know ur friend got rs, it was me with my main chars going to take my present with them... then ur friend spam exori gran into my chars so I suicided into fire.