• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runars Shapes

hello, im new in mapping. I just have made my first shape... It's only the start of it, im going to finish it. It's big. What u think about it?
view.php

sorry for double post, but my IMG didn't work, i think i put wrong link ;/

30llcg4.jpg

@Reah
Its awesome ;) Keep it up..

@Listo
My friend wanted that shape, So he told me not to release it..

---
I can make you a own shape if you like ;)
Just send a request ^^

@runar
Okay runar, I need a jungle shape.(with jungle grass).
Hope u can make that:D

Listo^^

Reah, make ur own thread for ur shapes. All posts about your shape(s) will get removed from this post beyond (unless RunarM disagrees?)

OK. I understand. I'm Sorry RunarM. I just wanted to listen to Otland members opinions :/

I made a shape notice its not complete.
I made it in paint i will upload a program that can convert pictures to .otx format and then just save it whit map editor to .otbm
outline%201.bmp

Mummrik, you shouldn't post that in someone elses thread. But since you did, I like the north western piece of it the best. But you sectioned off some of the land completely with rivers, and there may be too many rivers going through the map, just my opinion. And the bottom piece is like others have done; too much of a horizontal oval.

Mummrik, you shouldn't post that in someone elses thread. But since you did, I like the north western piece of it the best. But you sectioned off some of the land completely with rivers, and there may be too many rivers going through the map, just my opinion. And the bottom piece is like others have done; too much of a horizontal oval.

that is true about the post of shape but someone else did it so that is why i did post also.
about the shape ye you are right the rivers does destroy it alot but it could be some kind of sinking island? ;P

bottom piece + the piece abowe is not done i just draw it fast (notice i did use paint, and converter tool)

Btw the download version is "fixed", the rivers are not that many anymore and more area to walk on but still not perfect.

The base is quite good but it could be a vip island, like a lot, congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom