• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Ruthless Chaos (Custom RPG) is searching for mappers

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
About the project:

Ruthless Chaos is a low-exp custom server with in-depth RPG elements. It offers a custom map and creatures, as well as hundreds of quests, mostly based on teams. We offer lots of features, from daily challenges to scripted bossfights that require a team to perform special strategies.

Ruthless Chaos starts a new season every 5-6 months, once the final quest of the server has been completed by the players. Then, a new season begins, with new content and quests to make it much better than before. We have great plans, and we need you to help us achieve them.

If you want to know more about us, you can check out our advertisement thread, our Youtube trailer and our website.

dtm4.png

What are we currently searching for?

We are currently in search of 2 mappers for our project. If you want to apply, you should have experience with RPG mapping, decent English skills, and be familiar with our project. In case you aren’t, we recommend you to read about it on our website before applying.

What can we offer you?

You can choose between being paid directly for your mapping works, or to receive a fixed percentage of the server’s donations. Also, you will be working for a serious, long-term project with it’s great community and fun team.

If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form. You can either post your application on this thread or send it to me via PM.

Name and Age
Country and spoken language(s)
Best method of contact (Skype, Email, etc)
Pictures of your best mapping works (optional, but recommended)

Last edited:
Name and Age:
Antonio vikernes
Country and spoken language(s)
Mexico
1.- spanish - 100
2.- english - 80
3.- br - 100
4.- polish - 30
Best method of contact (Skype, Email, etc)

fb = /antoniovikernestipacamu
msn = [email protected]
Pictures of your best mapping works (optional, but recommended)
i dont have anyone but i have a lot of exp

Back