• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sabayon Linux

Shinmaru

エロルアー Scripter!
Reaction score
I'm here to present to you one of the best Linux OS I have ever used, the name is Sabayon Linux.

Sabayon Linux is an OS derived from Gentoo Linux, it uses Gentoo's portage and it uses its own made binary packages, making Sabayon Linux the first Portage handled Binary(All packages are actually compiled with portage then push into binary to Sabayon's package repository) OS, its installation is simple, the OS is fully featured with many packages, specially the KDE edition. It also has a server edition, I personally like their documentation it is understandable and easy to manage.

This is a good choice for learning about an Advanced OS and about Portage, it has been noted that Sabayon Linux is in par with Arch Linux, since both are Rolling OS.

It's an OS that always uses the latest packages.

Back