• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sarahs Mappinn!

How long ago were people using Swords and crossbows instead of guns Like 1700's? I'm not sure but when was Third Crusade (Would be cool to see an otserver like that, Objective: To find the holy grail. Lolz ;D

Argh, I hate to see this but need to tell you, this is pro stuffs, imo.. If we compare with my work, Mine is like noobish map with alot of no detail...
Know mapping takes long time :(

I rush my mapping and i think it looks okay, althought sometimes I could spend 5hours mapping on one area ._.
Ofc i need food etc ;D

Eh, no main detail just structure so far.

23wlm9s.png

207p75v.png

xf921e.png

2wf3j92.png

2be5uv.png

23uetd5.png

This is getting even better! You said you are looking for ideas on what to make, right? Well yesterday I was thinking of making some sort of a firemen house with a garage and stuff like that and a medieval fire extinguishing machine. That would be awesome to map : D

Last pictures, I nearly fell off the chair with amazement. I cannot understand how people can map in that RPG way and come up with such great results... I guess it's just me, a poor showoff mapper :( Maybe you should upgrade the outside-of-town-nature a bit? Amazon camp lacks those cute grass tuffs.

Anyway, I'm looking for more. Much more ^^ In fact, you have made me want to play on your OT ; o If you need anything for showoff, let me know and I'll be happy to contribute to the map ^^

Regards
Sey~

No detail has been done to anywhere. :D Just structure n_n At the end I'll spend a few day's detailing it all.

Haven't mapped in a while hell rusty. But let's get this thread going again shall we?

15rbc6p.png

Back