• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Scammers->Wanted!

I just added a new feature to this Topic,the Orange colour for totally scam people and Green for totally safe people, which means that person acts are more then proof.The ones without colours means we aren't 100%sure

Green should mean: Trustworthy until proven otherwise.

No one is totally safe. You should never go into a transaction with someone with this mentality, you'll most likely be taken advantage of, or scammed.

Good day! ^_^

Yosef Rushar scammed me on 9kk , i got 20+ people to witness it.

edit : his other scamming chars : Flingan , Swoosh Sky

Jo and Gnida Dworska both scammed me on 1kk. (winning a 50cc bet, "brb bank" *logs out*)

FYI, If you ever catch me ingame with a dice. I'm 100% legit

what about that ed lvl 240? mohamed something? u cleaned his house aswell + u took 60kk+ from my house, assholish hacker\scammer

I think we can add mr doem on list of trustworthy people. Who lost like 40kk playing yesterday and I see him playing everyday with people as a dice hoster

Back