• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Screenshot Game]

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Well in this game you have to post a screenshot of tibia but, it I will start with a 7.6 client screenshot and then you post a higher client, it hasn't to be 7.6,7.7 etc.
But don't do 7.6-9.7, it could be 7.6,-8.0 etc. and when it gets to the recent client then it will go, 7.6 and up again, I't doesn't need to be your screenshots, this is just to remember old times and see the new era muajaja,

I'll start,

Last edited:
7.6 ;)

Tibia_1.jpg

Well in this game you have to post a screenshot of tibia but, it I will start with a 7.6 client screenshot and then you post a higher client, it hasn't to be 7.6,7.7 etc.
But don't do 7.6-9.7, it could be 7.6,-8.0 etc. and when it gets to the recent client then it will go, 7.6 and up again, I't doesn't need to be your screenshots, this is just to remember old times and see the new era muajaja,

I'll start,

im pretty sure this is older than 7.6

I'll start,

haha oh such good old times...

Back