• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Scripter/Mapper Needed.

Dylanaw

Godly Member
Reaction score
Hello people of Otland.

I'm gona launch a 8.6 Real Map server.

We need a team that will help us.

Team:

PHP:
2/3 Mappers (CM's)
2/2 Scripters (CM's)
2/3 In-game helpers (GM's)
2/3 Owners (Gods)

Application Form:

PHP:
Name:
Why would we choose you:
What do u want for return?:
How much time do u got to do the work?:

Server information:

PHP:
Name: ?
Version: 8.6
Map: Real map.
Exp: Staged
IP: 77.161.63.136

Why do i need mappers?
I need mappers for Houses/Spawns/Quests, Thats why i need 3 mappers, so it would be nice to show something of ur work what u made earlier.

I expect a nice Application Form from u, if its possible send a Print Screen of ur Work (depends on what job u will choose) to me with the Application Form.

Q: When will u get a reply from me if u sended a application form? (If u send a Application Form, before 24-4-2012 17:00 (swedish time))
A: Tomorrow 24-4-2012 at 17:00 Swedish Time.

Yours​

Last edited:
Name: Andreas
Position applying for: In - Game Helper
Country: Sweden, i'm talking English & a little bit Germany also
Why would we choose you: I've been hosting many OT's, i've got alot of experience of mapping, scripting etc.
How much time do u got to do the work?: 4-5 hours

Name: Andreas
Position applying for: Scripter / Bug fixer, holding events e.t.c
Why would we choose you: I've been hosting many OT's, i've got alot of experience of mapping, scripting etc.
How much time do u got to do the work?: 25/7 on friday, saturday, sunday other days after 16:30

Name:
Position applying for: Applying for Mapper
Why would we choose you: Well i got the skills to make maps + I know a lot of servers / players on servers so i know what people wants. Its just to say what i should make and i will make it ;)
What do u want for return?: I want nothing else than a little respect. If the server earns any money its not mine.. Its The Admins.
How much time do u got to do the work?: Well at normal days ( Monday-Friday ) i have around 2-4 hours or more that i could make maps for you. I will be more online in weekends.
Trainers.jpg
This map is " Trainers " as you wanted me to make.
Some for the knights and sorcerers/ druids. And if its full its spaces for long ranged the spell casters/ paladins could train at the long ranged training spot.
I can make more for you guys and this is just a simple training spot. Don't underestimate me ;)
The Food on the Coal basins are going to be stacked 100 so people could eat while they're there.
Thanks for checking my application out and i will see you in game
Elixir Eight
P.S Ive noticed that you cant see it that clear but at least you see the aspect of the training room :)

Last edited:
Name: Erik
Postion Applying for: In - Game Helper
Why would we choose you: Together with Umbled, i've created many OT's, many of them wen't good
How much time do you got to do the work?: about 4-5 here also.

Back