• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Search programmer for dificult job

dogox222

%00
Reaction score
Okey ,
I need a programmer for my server that make me a client for my server.
No edit tibia client.
Make a client (not a copy of tibia rl client,because I know the cip client is illegal and my intentios is create a new game based on tibia)
I know it's a dificult task but I pay if is necesary.

My server is 9.1.This would need be a profesional client only for my server.

Thanks

well you cant make new game based on tibia because that would be copy right, and if you don't want to use chipsoft sprites and client then you need more then only a programmer for your server

well you cant make new game based on tibia because that would be copy right, and if you don't want to use chipsoft sprites and client then you need more then only a programmer for your server

I don't want to use cip sprites spells,map o something, only the base of tfs Is this legal?

You can't create a client (from scratch) for an Open-Tibia Server (It's illegal, from what you've said, it's sounds creating a game based on Tibia - custom everything based on Tibia). Actually, using the Tibia client to play Open-Tibia servers is illegal (I'm pretty sure, because of copyright). Since you don't want to use anything of CipSoft, you are creating a game based off of Tibia. (Graphics, client, etc etc)

I'm not 100%*

But I'm pretty sure....

Might as well make a new game altogether... it is not illegal to host an opentibia server since they are reverse engineered and have nothing todo with the original code by CipSoft. However IP-changers, Hex-Edit, etc ARE against the rules because they modify the client. So as long as you don't offer a custom client download on YOUR website then you can't get in trouble. HOWEVER players that actually play CAN get in trouble for modifying the client but they won't :p. Also you won't get anyone to make you a new client. YATC is as close as anyone has gotten.

Back