• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching for Staff to join Frozen-Hell.

Radium

Frozen-Hell.com
Reaction score
Hi, I am searching for 2 gamemasters to join my server.

Frozen-hell.org

The server is quite new, which has around 50+ players online usually.
It is a Fun-PVP server which is stages based.
Fully custom made map.

The job of the GM would be to -

• Check for AFK botters.
  • Provide support in the help channel.
  • Have fun.
  • Ban advertisers.
  • Post on the forum.
  • Report bugs.

I am looking for people that are in the USA, or around that time zone.

P.S having Lua knowledge will automatically give you a bonus.

Application:
Code:
Realname -
Age -
Native Language -
Languages spoken -
Which servers have you been staff for and what positon (provide links) -
Why you want to join this server?
Contact (MSN/Email) - 

Any other information about yourself

Why don't you try something custom, other than just downloading the datapack and starting?

Realname - Andres
Age - 14
Native Language - Spanish
Languages spoken - English/Spanish/Some Br
Which servers have you been staff for and what positon (provide links) - dedicatedotwar.info - GM
forsakengrounds online - Tutor
Why you want to join this server? I'm looking for a job to reinforce my abilities
Contact (MSN/Email) - <Will PM You this>

Any other information about yourself

I'm a nice person and do not get frustrated really easy.

Mr. T Can't handle fools! YOU KNOW WHAT MR. T DOES WITH FOOLS? He throw a mohawk grenade on you!

RL info 1.) I am 19 years old..my RL name is Brad Osborn

Experience 2.) I have hosted about 3 OTS in the time I've been on OTS's..Which is appox. 2 years ; the severs all got to in the range of 100 players give or take a few. I have never been in a position under tutor. So obviously I know all the commands and stuff for positions.

Gameplay / Fairness 3.) I have only been told once in my entire staffing time on OTS's that I gave an unfair banishment - I also have reason to believe that this player was drunk or high as said by his friends later that night. So obviously I can't say I'm 100% fair then, can I? I'd say about 99% of the time I'm fair. I have never used a bot or even thought about a bot, as i'm an oldschool player. I've been playing RPG for 10 years so to me, botting ruins the game. I am active for atleast 3 hours a day. I play from the time I get home from work to the time my fiancé gets home. On the weekends I'm online about 14 hours a day, If I'm nt online you can contact me via email or cellular phone , all of which information I'm not posting here. Youll need to pm me for that.

Why me? 4.) I have awesome English as I was raised in an English speaking and a gramatically correct family. Read my above topics for other information needed as to why pick me. I love helping people, it's what I strive for most in-game. I have a high tolerance for bullshit I lived all my life with 2 older brothers.

Looking for a reply from you! PM me fr any further information. Sorry for the typos.. as I know there are some! Look forward to joining your team. My Ingame name will be Break!

Also: I know this isn't your script but I assume it would suffice.. if It's no good just PM me.. I know all the information is there

~~Break~~

Last edited:
Realname - Brad Osbourn
Age - 19
Native Language - English
Languages spoken - English, Some Spanish, German, French, Polish, Portuguese
Which servers have you been staff for and what positon (provide links) - Owner of Century OT ( Doesn't exist anymore ) CM of Emporia Vapus.. CM Nightmare Emporia VAPus - Free online role-playing game.
Why you want to join this server? I would like to aid another server, have not been lucky so far, hoping this is it. I quit Emporia so I don't staff for them anymore. I also believe that I am a great addition.
Contact (MSN/Email) - [email protected] ( I check my email every 2 hours [OCD] )

Any other information about yourself - I have great english, I speak many foreign languages ( not great , but I speak them ) I was raised in a gramatically correct family so I have great grammar. I strive for helping in-game and I love helping players. I am very hard to upset or get angry/frustrated as I lived with 2 older brothers for 16 years.. I also have experience in running a server/staffing as I have done it several times. My specialty is being a CM because I was CM on a server and Owner of 3 servers.. one of which was online. Although, GM doesn't bother me as long as a promotion is in step for future.

Looking forward to a reply. PM me for additional Information

Last edited:
I also have some Lua knowledge as I scripted one of my own servers

Radium..didn't you ask for TWO gm's not 5? If so then I suppose the thread outta be closed or ignored because prest and I got the first TWO applications out.

Just saying!

Back