• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter (Searching) Lua Scripter, paid job.

Onizuka

Reaction score
Yes it is paid, the amount will be depending on how many scripts you do, how much time you put in etc.. Most likely about
You will get paid weekly 30-50euro

I think thats pretty good guessing most people here are under 18 and have no real-life jobs.

Anyways, Interested? Yes, mby? no?

I only want real-tibia quests, meaning some will be hard, and some very very easy. So :)
I don't need you working for me 10h a day and scripting for so long, you will work with your own timing but i do expect the work to be done good.

I can set-up testing server if needed.
Yes it is another real-map but i got so much to work on it's hard to do everything by my self, so i offer money for scripting,

Things that might need to get done:
Npcs
lua quest scripts including, actions, movements, quest-logs, i'll have all quest logs as i have a char in tibia with most quests done so that will be easy to get done.

Leave a message here or pm me, looking only for someone who is capeable of proper, good, short scripting.

So you can call this your "Internet job" rather wasting 24/7 on playing games and watching movies you get some money and learn more.

Give me a shout.

Back