• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

Sorry RoHaN to go offtopic, but this is the last thing
you also said alot of times in the chit chat forum games that you are 11...
but w.e
who cares >.>
np but i'll see what how well this 11 year old can design then :D

well he/she seems to have given me fake/wrong msn as it's never online.. bump, still looking for a webdesigner.

i did apply 10000x times
and tgyoshi saying its wierd to get 3 votes, and she dont want to approve she aint bealiving -.- pk legend ingnors and cm dean is back crazed get banned wtf!
jennie always ingnors wow
the best way to get tut right?

I love to cut balls of cheaters.
so if you don't want botters and similar in your server, you should let me take a look at it =)

Bigger bot-hater than me, good luck to find that.
and I wont be helping with any coding, I got enough coding work to do on my own server.

But if you're interested to screw cheaters then pm me or something,
Cheers

i did apply 10000x times
and tgyoshi saying its wierd to get 3 votes, and she dont want to approve she aint bealiving -.- pk legend ingnors and cm dean is back crazed get banned wtf!
jennie always ingnors wow
the best way to get tut right?
You're claiming I'm female?
rageGuy2.jpg

There is a reason why I'm not voting. The rest is just voting to be friendly, I only vote if I see you're active and actually help.

You're claiming I'm female?
rageGuy2.jpg

There is a reason why I'm not voting. The rest is just voting to be friendly, I only vote if I see you're active and actually help.

well idc anymore, and what i heared u r a female idk!

Am like Tgyoshi I give my vote if ur active // Helping people Thats why i dont give my vote for u and others telling me this.

Do we care about that sentence?
We just share our thoughts on votes, not even especially related to you.

Yourname :Mohamed Essam
How long have you been GM :I have hosted my own server and got like 100 players for like 3 month but i gave up cuz i was bored
Language : Arabic - English - Some French - Some br
What for servers have you been gms on : Fun
Why this server
Msn screenname : [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill :I am interested In being a Tutor in Forgottenl.se,Mapper - Scripter

Yourname :Mohamed Essam
How long have you been GM :I have hosted my own server and got like 100 players for like 3 month but i gave up cuz i was bored
Language : Arabic - English - Some French - Some br
What for servers have you been gms on : Fun
Why this server
Msn screenname : [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill :I am interested In being a Tutor in Forgottenl.se,Mapper - Scripter
Scripter of- lua ?

Like what both of them said: If you still need someone here is my application:

Your name?
Rany

Age?

How long have you been GM?
I have been gettin hired as gm since 7.6 on more than 3 inpopular ots and co-owner on 1 ot. In addition, i have my own ot :)
Language?
English/French/Arabic/German/Spanish

What for servers have you been gms on?
Sacredglobeot.no-ip.org - My ot 999x PVP
Insanehellot.no-ip.org - Co-Owner 999x PVP
Whiteangelsot.no-ip.org - GM 500x PVPe
Holybajesus.servegame.com - GM 5x PVP
A real map ot - GM i cant realy remember the ip, honestly

Why this server?
I found out about open-tibia servers around 5 years ago... I used to play high exp rated ots and create my own open-tibia servers mostly 7.6 and 8.+ clients . I made over 100 basic script, over 5 custom maps, 3 custom websites.. I had gm and co-owner characters in over 5 ots. I have almost enough experience for gettin a GM Position and how to work as a gm. And i think this server suits me enough.

Which server you are interested in, what about your skills?
Forgottenl suits me enough and as i said above i can map, script and webdesign

How to contact me:
Msn : Will be sent as a private message to you if you accept my application.

Yourname? Kevin
Age?17
How long have you been GM? I have been gm for about 2 years now :)
Language? Swedish/English
What for servers have you been gms on? Xexetal.sytes.net, DecentOT.sytes.net and some others.
Why this server? Becuse i love high rate servers and i rly love the whay it's mapped :)
Msn screenname? [email protected]
:D

Back