• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sebool scan mi ;( fakin wipe again fagit closet monkey

Flandiezor

Hello o,o
Reaction score
Oki, tudai aj wez plajin dajs. aj plejed versus Clåset Manki (mejby br who knaw? or anli dumb polak? or mejbi de dumb polak whu trejd tu brejk in maj hause yesterdaj?) Ej startedek wid 500k end anded ap un 3kk. I aesk hem tu gief 2kk end he ran away. Lajk coward. COWARD suhdsuhd

Serious: Well yeah, Another Wipe Again member getting more shit thrown at him and the guild he is a part off. Lé lefel 397 has the needs to scam random people on 2kk-3kk here and there when he gets outplayed big time to get shit thrown at him well, then he deserves it. I must go open my backpack and get my Wipe Again Hate back. Hiho mi nejm ez Flandie. I are Astronauat. Prepare Uranus ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

fagit

USHDUSHS TROLL THRED USHDSUHD (but 100% true, he actually scammed me :(((((((( he hurt my feelings)

ushduhsduh
ushduhsduh
uhsduhsduhsd
uhuhsduhsd
uhsduhsdu
ushdushduh

Why do you talk shit about us? we don't need to scam ppl like you so shut up and don't make thread for every shit - btw closet never plays dice so gtfo :eek:

ushduhsduh
ushduhsduh
uhsduhsduhsd
uhuhsduhsd
uhsduhsdu
ushdushduh

Was a bunch of these Wipe again polacks doing the excact same thing a few months back did nothing but sit around in dp waiting for random nublets to come up and play :<

Sorry Flandie but i cant be with you anymore , our relationship is to complicated ;/

Farewell my love

don't have other hobbies instead of faking something and writing shit? want to make my reputation bad? i smell someone is jealous uuuuuuuuuh stfu you idiot

Last edited:
Hej Kevin <3 Hej då Kevin <3

Oh I forgot to write, Calar Army UNIIITE. When will Calar post about me being a charlover and that I am a liar?

Sebool; You know well that you scammed me. Or wait, did you just let your babylover to play for you and scam me so you now can tell me that it wasn't you who scammed? I see your tactic here bejb, You might be smart but I are Vari mach Smurteuer ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

R3qsLzR.jpg

BWihp4l.jpg

FAKKIN SCAN OF DUN MEN WADAFKEUQ AR JO DUIN MEN, GOGOG VZEIV PLAX FAKIN BIT DIZ MADAFAKIN WAJP EGEN DEY ELWAYZ DU DIZ TU AZ MEMBURS :SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SErious:

Now people start to pop up with telling the truth. Too bad I had to start this Sebool. Oh lord have mercy on your soul when you stand there at the gates to Paradise and gets denied for stealing money from the poor. You shall burn in the 7th hell for eternity.

ye sure you idiots, don't know why ppl want to talk shit about me but if you want - go on, it's not interesting me, i know the truth so why should i care about some noobish guys who just don't have other hobbies? :>

flandie is pro in doing this shit - tried to troll me. go troll someone else

546pw6.png

- - - Updated - - -

i didn't scammed you you idiot

- - - Updated - - -

wow cool im on your vip list - dangerous with a "SKULL" :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh my godness, you really take screenshot and edit it in paint ? lal, really, get more hobbies

ye sure you idiots, don't know why ppl want to talk shit about me but if you want - go on, it's not interesting me, i know the truth so why should i care about some noobish guys who just don't have other hobbies? :>

flandie is pro in doing this shit - tried to troll me. go troll someone else

546pw6.png

- - - Updated - - -

i didn't scammed you you idiot

- - - Updated - - -

wow cool im on your vip list - dangerous with a "SKULL" :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh my godness, you really take screenshot and edit it in paint ? lal, really, get more hobbies

Hahaha "edit it in paint" yes I did put in a few dots to mark the messages of me playing dice wiv you and other people saying stuff after you scammed me and ran away.

By the way, that image you posted shows what? Me typing that you are denyin the fact that you scammed me so I wouldn't get any confession from YOU to have a 100% legit proof. Wish that the casts on Shadowcores actually got saved and people could watch 'em afterwards as you were casting it all aswell.

Once again, Lord have mercy on your soul when you stand there all by yourself listening to every single bad thing you've done. Oh lord have mercy on his soul!

you wanted me to say something which is actually wrong and looooooooool cast??? ahahahahhah sure cast in depot - use your brain

Hahahaha seriously, Mark if you read this I'll pay you right now 100 euro if you could pull up the Cast-registers and if possible (if the casts are saved in some sort of folder) the cast of Closet Monkey at the time around 16.50-17.05. I'll deliver the money to your hand with a pizza that you could eat and if you want a couple of ice cold beers aswell. Or if you could just show the time someone has casted and show that Closet Monkey casted during that time I'll give you 50 euro straight away.

AHAHAH SURE SURE
someone is licking someone's ass uh, you will sure get a tutor for this kind of talking shit-never seen such a noob. troll someone else, your friends (if u have some which is impossible because noone would like to have a retared friend like you)

update: I want a pizza with tuna and extra cheese - drink: sprite, i don't drink alcohol :>

Yeah, it is asslicking to ask for proof and as a return IF he has the proof and can give them out/want to give them out I am willing to pay him for it. That is not asslicking. He gives me information (if he does) and in return I pay him. That is how the world goes around, give me crucial information and I must reward you. Time to use your brain sometimes instead of really going try-hard to not put yourself out there as a scammer when not only me has written that you are a scammer.

And here is another attempt to change subject. Wow dude, as I just wrote ingame. Use your brain for gods sake.

Edit: My offer still stands Mark...

troll someone else idiot

Edit:waiting for my sprite and my pizza

I aint trolling at the moment. Im one-hundred percent serious at the moment and that is to show the real you and not the fake one who is typing in this thread and ingame where you are denying everything.

You should read my posts again and see that the pizza-related thing was ment to Mark and not you.

Mentor1990: I am not wrong. I also questioned myself that, why would a level 390+ with atleast 50kk in his bank need to scam someone else for the small amount of 3kk. I can only find one answer, he doesn't like me as I am Flandie and I do not have the best reputation among people on this OT. He does not NEED to scam other people but that doesn't tell you that he HAVNT done it. Do I need to commit a crime? No I do not but does that mean I will never commit one? Question yourself that and when you got a good answer to it please tell me it and you will have a counter arguement towards your own post.

Back