• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell/change my rare items!

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
I sell/change all my rares for items/cash in Secura or Honera(rl tibia) or rl cash!

I have gotten a offer for 1-2kk~~ in Candia(rl tibia) but i dont play there, the items he wanted was Golden helmet and Great shield.

In rl cash ive gotten a offer on 300 krones each Golden helmet, but that was like one month ago and i said no, now i only accept 200 krones each.

1 euro=10 krones!

EDIT.

NOT BUYING? DONT POST!

Last edited:
30 euro for a golden helmet in an OT? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

30 euro for a golden helmet in an OT? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Before the updated, the exp scrolls cost like 5 euro right?

I can tell you one thing, ive gotten offers on alot more then 6 exp scrolls for the helmet, and like i said the price will go down if you buy both.

o_O Damn 30 euros for a g helmet on an ot ;s ill give u a 103 ek for great shield and g helmet ^^

Talaturen needs to put Golden Helmet in Donations xD

this topic is a fkn joke, nobody should take this seriously.

good luck :) even if I don't really believe any1 that stupid who'd buy rare items in an ot but w/e

Ibought the great shield and the golden helmet :) So if you want to buy them message me in game Or on forums

Just want to add one thing, NetherShadow is trust worthy! So if you want to make trades with him, dont be scared becasue im 100% sure he wont scam you :D

Back