• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell guildhall

Slappy

Reaction score
Sell Guildhall "Castle of the Winds" - Ab Dendriel -

Waiting for Offers.

Attachments

• guildhall icechaw.jpg
    guildhall icechaw.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 52 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Nop, I use the trade system, so everything will sent to my depot automatically when the transfer has completed :D

dont buy the house from him buy it after server save becouse all house will be restart :S

LOL? It won't, if you look at the forum u see that there will be a rent, so if I pay the rent I keep the house???

first read then talk, please

Don´t buy from him, he might be a scammer, he isn´t a trustable player on icechaw, Goodluck with selling, SCAMMER :D

Don´t buy from him, he might be a scammer, he isn´t a trustable player on icechaw, Goodluck with selling, SCAMMER :D

He cant scam you if you use the trade function -.-

Be at his house when you want to buy it, he will type !sellhouse, and then you trade your money with him.
And its a safe trade!

whaha stupid khalon is my real friend, he is always F*cking me, dont listen to him XD

It seems no one is interesting? :(

Back