• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell Manyxinho [586 RP] !

Manyx

Reaction score
If price of I not satisfy form not sell char ;) (I Sell only CHAR no item's, meybe when u take good offer i sell item's,house and char ;) ) I take 3 days for msg me good offer ! I Accept only RL MONEY !! Msg me here or in game ;)LvL can be changed ;) Meybe 600 :p Character have Full Barbarian outfit and Assasin !

SS:

Last edited:
He is nab don't buy i will never stop deding him so you know

Ehh noob's from guild who fail all war ;)

Haha, why did you kill 3 of your members? Woops Fail UE, Dark Legon style?
Noob char with noob owner and its in the biggest noob guild ;D

Ahh yes, yes good luck no lifer who see only TIBIA ;) Why GM don't respond? Ahh srry i know he no have time ;[

Haha!! Failure char.

Dont spam here all who play on this server know what guild is the best on this server and know who lie ;) U are a moderator and spam in thread GZ ;) Don't spam again :)

Dont spam here all who play on this server know what guild is the best on this server and know who lie ;) U are a moderator and spam in thread GZ ;) Don't spam again :)

You seriously think that ur guild R0XooRZZZ when u fight against noob guilds with noobie players in it, your equals.

If you've met any other guild, with fairly skilled players, as big as yours you'd been crushed real hard, d000D!

Huhu, i ain't spamming I'm replying to your "pro" posts which is noobie. Just wait you and your guild will get back our members and show you who rox this server ;)

Why spend rl cash on a char when you can buy exp scrolls and get that level yourself and not worry about being scammed?

From what I've seen, Hotsteppers aren't anything special, they're just high leveled and there's about 1000 of them, if you took 10 of them vs 10 others with similar levels they would loose, simples :)

Why spend rl cash on a char when you can buy exp scrolls and get that level yourself and not worry about being scammed?

Well, considering the policy on exp scrolls and making some quick calculations, with 50 euros you would probably get around lvl 352~, and after that, every new exp scroll (5 euros) would give you 5~6 lvls and decreasing.

It would be like 360+ euros to get lvl 580+ on exp scrolls :) If the offer is for anything below that I think its a pretty decent deal for char buyers lol. This, of course, IF the trade is done with the presence of a God/GM or something like that, to make it secure for the buyer in case the seller tries to scam him/her. Otherwise Id personally stay out of it.

Good luck~

i wouldent even login to this char its fully hunted "by the whole server"
or sorry by all without his guild members in hotsteppers..

and i wouldent login to this char because its an member from hotsteppers..

did i say that its fully hunted?

i wouldent even login to this char its fully hunted "by the whole server"
or sorry by all without his guild members in hotsteppers..

and i wouldent login to this char because its an member from hotsteppers..

did i say that its fully hunted?

Hottsteppers will attack Manyxihno char if they know the owner has been changed, belive me...

Back