• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell your phone with Flappy Bird

Mister Prime

Reaction score
You can sell your phone with Flappy Bird for a lot of money (more than the phone costs itself) See more...
Someone sold his iPhone with Flappy Bird for $100,000 USD See more...

Will you sell your phone with Flappy Bird?

Best Regards,
Mister Prime

You can sell your phone with Flappy Bird for a lot of money (more than the phone costs itself) See more...
Someone sold his iPhone with Flappy Bird for $100,000 USD See more...

Will you sell your phone with Flappy Bird?

Best Regards,
Mister Prime

Similar post has already been made actually somewhere on otland.
I dont know about this iPhone for $100,00 USD.
Here in Sweden a lot of peoples sell iPhone with flappy bird for like 1200 USD.
Etc: http://www.blocket.se/stockholm/Iphone_5_16g_med_FLAPPY_BIRD_53102524.htm?ca=11&w=1 ( Swedish market site)

This who sells for 100k USD is just bullshit i think. But who knows.

It has already been sold, and it was the first one to be sold when Flappy Bird got removed from app store. Didn't know someone already posted but as far as I know no one has.

I've sold mine the day it got removed, 1.1k bucks, not 100k.. lel

Yeah that price sounds ok, but wtf, 100k $. I do not trust it, unless it comes from 105% trustworthy source.
I mean, i would have read it in any Swedish news if a phone sold for 100k dollars. Trust me.

I'm confused, what make people sell phones at such prices thanks to some program in it?

I'm confused, what make people sell phones at such prices thanks to some program in it?

Idk, he just stop the development of flappy bird and remove it from app store and everywhere else he had it.
But the millions download it already had, it is not rare directly. That is why 100k $ sounds like shit

Considering the fact I've read that a girl sold her poop for 40k bucks on a forum(read it on german newspaper) makes it like 2% more trustworthy xD

Considering the fact I've read that a girl sold her poop for 40k bucks on a forum(read it on german newspaper) makes it like 2% more trustworthy xD

Actually there are retards who would pay like 50k bucks to watch a girl poop. Saw a few requests back in time on sick sites.. xD

Actually there are retards who would pay like 50k bucks to watch a girl poop. Saw a few requests back in time on sick sites.. xD
It's crazy.. I've been looking arround for girls requesting guys poop, couldnt find shit..

Ive downloaded it through appstore but i dont think people buys it for $100,000 considering the fact that u can download it through Jailbreak

All that comes to mind after seeing this is this:
There are a few of these on OTLand as well :p

Back
Top Bottom