• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling account on Osiann.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
my level 418 royal paladin (used level pot's 164-418 *its $1.49 EURO for 8 point's and 1 level pot is 10 points*) also has upgraded spear 10+ 130 atk hit up to 2.3k on player's

Azz1q.jpg

my level 242 knight *NO EUIP*

4Ad7p.jpg

and my 159 mage *NO EUIP*

5OLpt.jpg

FOR ANYONE WHO PLAY'S THIS IM ONLY ASKING 80$ FOR THE ACCOUNT!

You spent like 2 EUR on that level potion and want 80$ for the account?

80$ for an br server???? r u fkin serious????

fail this is spanish servers not br server.

@thread
80$ you're f*cking serious? This is OTServer nobody will pay 80$ for an account in otserver.

You spent like 2 EUR on that level potion and want 80$ for the account?

it cost's $1.49 EURO per 12 points and 1 lvl potion is 10 point's ive used over 450 potion's on it pretty sure im not just gonna through it away...also ive bout over 150 exp pot's wich r 5 points each and also over 500 donation items that ive sold and had over 350kk and i was the most spender on this server...i was gonna be promoted for tutor but he chose to pick a spanish tutor over me since the server is spanish

fail this is spanish servers not br server.

@thread
80$ you're f*cking serious? This is OTServer nobody will pay 80$ for an account in otserver.

also GZ on ur epic text editing...no one care's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually people pay in ots more then they do in real tibia.
so you don't have to flame his topic if you are not going to buy!

it cost's $1.49 EURO per 12 points and 1 lvl potion is 10 point's ive used over 450 potion's on it pretty sure im not just gonna through it away...also ive bout over 150 exp pot's wich r 5 points each and also over 500 donation items that ive sold and had over 350kk and i was the most spender on this server...i was gonna be promoted for tutor but he chose to pick a spanish tutor over me since the server is spanish

Your an idiot for using all that RL money to level up an otserv char that you WILL just throw away because no one in their right mind will purchase it.

goodluck, tho.

also GZ on ur epic text editing...no one care's.

alright.. this guy didnt pay for any of this items.. in osiann server there was a bug were people sended sms for free and got free points.

you know me :) I used to play osiann server he knows me because I used to kill him all the time lol

Premmy off ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back