• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Dut, 622rp

Rengvaleth

Reaction score
Sell 622 RP, look at picture.
got most frags in war so its a good dmg char ;)
very big guildhall in edron comes with the char, some rares also.

rank 3 on experience toplist.
rank 8 on distance toplist
makes about 700 as highest explo dmg.

1z1a1d4.jpg

Make offers here, leave me some way to contact you, only accept RL money via bank transfer.

I do not want you opinion about this trade if you are not interested in buying, please respect that, keep it real.

i guss your wrong because its the guy that offer real cash that should do this trade lol

he should get the char first, if you dont trust they guy then dont do it
because i dont think anyone will trust you really
you dont have an bad reputation, just saying

Silentdefender, not only did your post give anything to this poll, and i do not feel enlightened in any way. If you just read my first post that is "I do NOT<- (as in DONT or VILL INTE) any of your opinion about chartrading, if you think chartrading is wrong or by any other cause wants to bring that up, make a new thread, dont mess up my threads.

Now please dont post here anymore if you do not intend to make a purchase or ask questions about that character.

Wtf does a poll have to do with this?

anyway, update, current bid is 30euro.

I decided its not worth to sell at 40euro, since it has taken a couple of weeks to make that char and my time is not that cheap.

@up

It's OTLand not ebay.
Who the fuck cares if you spent 100 years on this char? It's your own fault you've been playing 100 years isnt it?

<This character isnt worth 10 euro>

I decided its not worth to sell at 40euro, since it has taken a couple of weeks to make that char and my time is not that cheap.
I cant even say in words how much im laughing in rl, I bet the one who offered 40euro was joking with you, HAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHA

I can give you 5kk on IceChaw for this suck character, this should be good offer for that.

Back