• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yabaza

Reaction score
NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL!
ADD ME ON MSN FOR MORE INFO= [email protected]

Y-Abaza/Gold.

Selling Everything I Own, 1 Dollar/1k.

Pokes can also be sold according to price, Or sold and you can have pure cash.
I currently have Snorlax, Dragonite, Scyther, Ditto, Chansey, Lapras, 2x Eevee, Porygon, Arcanine, Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp, Hypno, Chari/Blast/Venu, Golem, Onix, Marowak, Lickitung, Tentacruel, 300k Cash.
Finally the Account. (level 103).

Here's the Catch, I Do Not Accept Paypal!!!
Only Western Union, It's simple enough, You give them money and pay a small fee, After that they give you a Code which you have to pass on to me and i go and take out the cash. (So Large Amounts Only).
You send the money first, if you don't trust me i already sold a level 95 to one guy on here, Can't remmber the name but if he reads this please tell everyone i'm trust worthy.

Message me for my E-Mail and we can discuss this further, Thanks!

Last edited:
I dont think anyone is going to trust u.. i mean i wouldnt send like 100 dollars to a random guy without any secure

And I wouldn't accept 1 dollar if someone could charge it back o/

You should sell for paypal money.
Ppl will trust you more.
And i would buy!

There is a reason only scammers use Western Union. I know you're probably not one but it is a surefire way of ripping people off because they have no way of getting their money back if you didn't provide them the goods. Good luck though, I'm sure there's someone out there willing to make a deal.

I'm not really sure XD
I wanted to sell the pokes/money first, By the way, i already sold the lvl 95 to some guy, ill see if i can contact him on msn and tell you guys i didn't rip him off.
If you still don't trust me then don't post about it ;), Thanks.

I bought the lvl 95 from y-abaza and i can promise u he is 100% trusty! :p

He is trustworthy. I vouch for him w/ my life.

Yab I highly recommend you use paypal instead though.

Well.. I guess i have to, might let someone donate for me on this game, unline? ahuahuaha
I guess that will do =]

lol no trust = just shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of this thread artzenho the biatch

Accepting Paypal NOW!

Accepting Paypal NOW!
ahuahuahauha
thank you =]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a level 65 paladin on real tibia Luminera. That i dont use anymore. If you want i can trade you that. Let me know if you are interested

[email protected]
Add me and we will talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back