• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling...................FULL WARRIOR OUTFIT.

Deadbringer

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I know im in advance.

But i got all the stuff for the FULL WARRIOR OUTFIT.

Except a couple Hardened bones(I'll get em TODAY)

SO im starting the auction.Just so you know what the outfit is made of.
Thats for the spike:

* 100 Hardened Bones
* 100 Turtle Shells
* 1 Fighting Spirit (consist of 2RH)
* 1 Dragon Claw

For the big sword.

* 100 Iron Ore
* 1 Piece of Royal Steel (consist of crown armor)

Let the rumble begin XD

If people prefer they can also send me offer by private message. Sry promie but,id like to see how the offers goes.

But as i said,send me a priv msg and tonight i'll check if i sell or not.

*If an offer is really,good. I might end up selling it (I'll keep this thread up to date anyway)

Some people arent good at doing the maths.

Some people arent rich either,but well, idk how much he had in mind,but if its under 1.5kk, LOL.

lol? I am lvl 90 I don't have 1.5 million. So don't be cool with your 20 million in your house

No Offense here Alexandra. But lvl really dosnt mattter. Depending on what u hunt you could have 10kk at lvl 90. I had more cash at 90 then at 150. Hunting monster that drop addon and sell em.

P.S : Dont hunt efreet,takes 4h to get 50cloths zzz

I've got like 3.5kk and I'm telling it ain't infinite. I wasted over 1 million on runes since I haven't hunted much last 2 weeks.

I want first addon!!!

100 Hardened Bones
* 100 Turtle Shells

Please pm me here in otland if you got it still in sale. Ill pay good, very good...

I want first addon!!!

100 Hardened Bones
* 100 Turtle Shells

Please pm me here in otland if you got it still in sale. Ill pay good, very good...

richux, i got fightning spirit for free if you want :D

I found some another day ;)

Back