• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Shadowcores CC Again

Rihop, it's sad to see you dedicate so much time trying to slander my name without reason, you recieved 216kk for only 20 euro i dont see why u continue this, paypal has already ruled against your case aswell since its obveous you're trying to get extra money and not pay for it.
Also i find it fair to point out youve commented here 4 times preveously each time mods removed your bullshit.

@Merkz u wont get any kks from him hes a scammer, he scammed me 2 weeks ago on 20€ (108kk), all im telling you if u want your money back and sented it via paypal, make charge back, ive got an email by paypal if he scamms again or gettin charge back on his account, he will be deleted on paypal and only way to get your money back , so if u made paypal please make charge back u wont get a shit anyways

@Merkz ok i can tell u now what will happen, he will tell in paypal that he sented you the cash which, he doesnt - then he will tell its his fault and he will sent it a secound time, which he wont - please when u argumenting with him in paypal tell in this conversation that he also scammed ppls before and that they also made a charge back on paypal... i will see what he will say then.. hes a scammer and im just gonna sent a email to paypal the next days... so they can see im not the only1 that want his money back..

Rihop, all due respect, fuck off, you lost your dispute with reason, @Merkz you told me not to refund you while you waiting a couple days, this shits getting old guys buisness was good till i delt with the two of you, Merkz i sent you a refund cause I hadnt sent your cc yet. you were impatient, and rihop, get over yourself you got 216kk out of me for 20 euros, and you can stop telling people paypals gunna close my account cause they ruled against you, PROOF .

This Claim is Now Closed
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ~~~~~~~~~~~~,

We completed our investigation for the following claim:

Buyer's name: Benjamin Williams
Buyer's email: [email protected]
Transaction ID: 84H------3463460K

Transaction date: May 11, 2014
Transaction amount: 20.00 EUR
Your transaction ID: 2PL79------41102D
Case number: PP-0---------74-245

Refund amount: 0.00 EUR

We are denying your buyer’s claim because the item you sold was virtual,
digital, or intangible. Our PayPal Purchase Protection policy only covers
claims involving physical items that can be shipped. Virtual, intangible,
digital items are therefore not covered.

now again, fuck off, you lost your dispute and merkz was refunded cause he didnt get his cc, but he knew he wouldnt have them yet so its his own fault

Hello ~~~~~~~~~~~~,

Bradley ~~~~~~~~ has closed this dispute.

Thank you for working with your buyer to resolve their concern. We hope
you found the PayPal dispute resolution process to be helpful as you worked
toward an agreement.

Any funds associated with this payment that may have been considered
"Disputed" are now available for withdrawal.

Last edited:
Ignore my other posts! reason for this all was lack of communication, this guy is actually a trusted seller and I can vouch for him.

Back