• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling shadowcores money!!!

kikodk123

Knight Army
Reaction score
I sell shadowcores money... i only accept verified paypal accounts and payment must be sent by a gift.

We can make the deal doing 1kk at time.
Good Price.......Each 1kk=0,35euro

Contact me ingame: Knight Army or pm me here

Cya :)

Last edited:
how can i know that you are trusted, and if i bought 10kk right now what would the usd price be and where and when would i get it

If you dont trust me, as i said on the post that i did "we can make 1kk each time" that means that you pay me for 1kk at each time till you have what you want. You can get it whenever you want to

There are plenty more trusted people here on forum than this guy who just made his acc a few weeks ago. Just look around.

Thats true... But thats not the reason to come here and post something that you dont have any moral to talk about. You dont know me so just dont talk about thing you dont know :) if you dont wanna buy pls go to another post on the forum of people that you think they re trustfull and buy from them (i really dont care). Btw your account seems to be very new as mine.

tons of ppl that sells shadowcore gold 1kk = 0.40 euro ~ just look up a new one if you dont like this one i suggest :p?

Back