• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Silent Magek! 6euro {NEW PRICE 15 EURO}

i just turst him first gives him account- r-key and he dont pay me for it after rook simple.
:) i didn't gives anything for free he have problem with BRAIN :)

New offer 16 euro and im staying on that price, the first one that want to buy it today will get it for 16 euro

By the way, the highest offer was 20 euro made by a guy in icechaw, first he had no proof that he meant it, but he says that he lives close where i live and his sister live where i live, and he wants to pay 200 SEK

that is around 18-20 euro but he want to pay in real life, i only want cash in my paypal account.. but if no one will buy the char for paypal cash then i will sell it to him of course

Becasue i got banned dossent mean that im not turstworthy, you dont know the reason why i got banned...

Plus when we do this trade, a gamemaster from TwifySoft will help so there will be no scamming

AHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH you wont be scamed but u will scam him HHAHAAHAHAHA

Becasue i got banned dossent mean that im not turstworthy, you dont know the reason why i got banned...

Plus when we do this trade, a gamemaster from TwifySoft will help so there will be no scamming

it's corrupted.
GM Feloth a friend of mine's post some month ago bcs he wanted to sell his character. He said: Trading and Sharing Accounts wont be a symbol for the server" or something liek that but he was against sharing /trading

the only 2 gm as far as i know who helped at trades were Richey and Vanderlay

Back