• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sellout Chars

The difference being i'm not a tutor who thinks I am the upholder of justice in an OT, when quite frankly they are just here to answer questions in help channel and nothing more.

Is there a reason you always run to your p0lak buttbuddies rescue..?

The difference being i'm not a tutor who thinks I am the upholder of justice in an OT, when quite frankly they are just here to answer questions in help channel and nothing more.

Is there a reason you always run to your p0lak buttbuddies rescue..?

1: I don't play softcores longer

2: The difference is that you're naming the tutor everywhere as you want to brag that you're not a tutor.

Being a tutor doing nothing is better than being a 450+ Mage been botting 450+ lvls and then cry randomly and play pR0 in the server just like you made those lvls yourself which is 100% wrong..

All i got out of that post is you have the grammatical skills of a 4 year old.

Still waiting to see how i am a 'wannabe ganster'

now you're defending yourself by try change subject from you "wannabe gangsta" to my english skilles..

my English aren't the best.. but at least it's decent and I'm not OTLands wannabegangsta poster that play pro wherever you have a higher leveled character... which bring it to Softcores...

you act like the little Polish kid that is protected by the highest level...

it's sad that bot allow nuubs get such high lvl.. 99% of those could become high lvl in the past was good and helpful guys that didn't wannabe gangstas

sad... so sad... I curse the day the first idiot success make a bot so retard wannabe gangsta like you could have chance become high lvl and then abuse it around either by using it to kill, or use it to play pR0

now you're defending yourself by try change subject from you "wannabe gangsta" to my english skilles..

my English aren't the best.. but at least it's decent and I'm not OTLands wannabegangsta poster that play pro wherever you have a higher leveled character... which bring it to Softcores...

you act like the little Polish kid that is protected by the highest level...

it's sad that bot allow nuubs get such high lvl.. 99% of those could become high lvl in the past was good and helpful guys that didn't wannabe gangstas

sad... so sad... I curse the day the first idiot success make a bot so retard wannabe gangsta like you could have chance become high lvl and then abuse it around either by using it to kill, or use it to play pR0

You didn't answer the question how am i a 'wannabe ganster'

If i was trying to diversify the conversation away from it then why would i ask you about it in the same post.?

You didn't answer the question how am i a 'wannabe ganster'

If i was trying to diversify the conversation away from it then why would i ask you about it in the same post.?

Sorry Realsoft but he cant be a gangsta or even a wannabe gangsta cause he's getting homeschooled

653.jpg

If u will leave then the server wil be clean of retarded people :)

Not quite, after you leave, and after he leaves, there's still Batix and a couple others to provide entertainment. Err, I mean retards.

Back