• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Semi Peaceful Guild Looking for Members

RaRFtv

Reaction score
Hello Everybody

Amigueros is a Semi-Peaceful Guild in ShadowCores for people who talk Spanish and English.

The members of the guild help each others by giving tips to know and explore the best Hunting Places to earn Experience or Money.

The first main objective is having a good time and to help every member to get at least lvl 200+

Eventually we're gonna start organizing Wars against other Guilds, but for now it will be a Guild dedicated to the formation of the members in order to get everybody a Full EQ, Good Skills and a decent lvl.

If you're interested in joining us Speak with me "RaRFtv" or reply here.

Now in Spanish

Hola a todos

Amigueros es una guild Semi Pacífica en ShadowCores para personas que hablen español e inglés.

Los miembros de la guild nos ayudamos mutuamente dando tips para conocer y explorar las mejores zonas para ganar Exp o Dinero.

El objetivo principal de la Guild es pasarla bien y ayudar a que todos los miembros lleguen a ser lvl 200+

Eventualmente organizaremos Wars contra otras Guilds, pero por ahora será una Guild dedicada a la formación de los miembros para que todos poseamos Full EQ, Buenas Skills y un nivel decente.

Si estás interesado en unirte habla con "RaRFtv" o deja una respuesta a este post.

I'd be interested in joining.

I'm 127 on my ed, 107 on my rp, 101 on the ms and 100 on the ek (I get bored, lol).

@RedLeaf, perfect, which characters would you like me to invite? I already invite "Titan Del"
click here to join: Guild: Amigueros - ShadowCores

@Hiperkarma I would love to join in your guild but right now I don't think I'm prepared for a war, that's why I made my own guild to prepare us first and then maybe start some wars :)

Back