• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sending customer information.

OTcreator

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi!
Is it possible to send with some module/modem information to the engine that the player is using OTC which is without bot?

Hi!
Is it possible to send with some module/modem information to the engine that the player is using OTC which is without bot?
you can use game_features create module that will send all modules that are currently enabled in the client :)

I was using a module that commanded storage at login, but when someone gave exit and logged in, or got a kick, the status changed.

I need a way to e.g. get storage actually through a command or other way in the client , but always as he uses it and not just during login / logout.

E.g. when he logs in so that the engine recognizes after a second, two, maybe five if he is actually using the right client.

I was using a module that commanded storage at login, but when someone gave exit and logged in, or got a kick, the status changed.

I need a way to e.g. get storage actually through a command or other way in the client , but always as he uses it and not just during login / logout.

E.g. when he logs in so that the engine recognizes after a second, two, maybe five if he is actually using the right client.
well as far as i know each clietn reports itself as OTCLIENT_WINDOWS _ LINUX _ ANDROID etc so you know that.
when clicking game bot for example button you could add opcode that is sent to server that will notify and change players storage to 1
you could do that for any button or action.

Back