• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Seriously...

Do you think if he should stop doing useless threads in forum?

• Yes

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I think he has some brain problems..

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

Let's do something...............
I did this little thread with Polls because there are some people who can see that one of our Members of Otland forum is spamming alot and doing useless threads in this Forum.
@Zarz

First to voting remember:
If you are agree with me that he should get some prize in this Forum as "Ban" or something to stop spamming and doing useless thread so vote "Yes".
And if you are disagree that you think it's normal and he shouldn't get Ban for doing useless threads then please vote "No."
Third one: If this guy have some brain problems then vote it please...

Don't take it much serious like always and if someone comment like insults or something then it will be ignored.

Go, go, go..!!!!!!!!

Your english is so bad i dont know if im suppose to vote yes or no to make him continue making threads

do it one new acc because this one we already now that you are "noob", and yash mai englash muito sux me no fala englash :/
sarry mam.me.eglash.muito.muito.sux.mam

Sorry for this insults.

That's why I did "Idiots.", oh.. Of course, you can understand Zarz or anyone another but when I do my own useless thread then people start crying in thread rolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys should learn something.

i thought a prize was supposed to be good not bad so by saying he should get a prize like ban is wrong

Back