• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
After I saw this thread I thought otland realized that there are many arabs on this forum and decided to create a board then when I knew its april's fool we went again to the Zero point where staff members are thinking that all arabs are immature because of 1-2 annoying people(without mentioning names).
When I asked peroxide this was his answer:
an Arabic board is probably a definite possibility for OtLand to have, but the vast members would need to prove they can be mature enough for it. A lot of threads made by Arabic speakers like to speak a lot about Religion and tend to turn threads into flamewars because of it. That's pretty much the only reason I see OtLand as not having it as of right now, it seems as if though the members can't keep a mature discussion over a topic.

Atleast there are 2-4 mature arabs on this forum that can have the global moderator position, Norwegian had 26 threads in 3-5 years, German had 71 and dutch 78, Its unfair to have those inactive boards and not having a board that can be much active than those boards.
Talaturen should take this step and create a board/choose two mature moderators.
I know that there are countless threads created for the arabic board thingy but the main reason I created this thread for is that it was announced and it was april's fool, why not doing a real announcement?
I still don't get it, why does talaturen always refuse to create the board and there are few mature arabs here?

Regards,
Fady

There is no point complaining, whatever Talaturen wants will happen.

I support this. Pero~ had no valid arguement. Pretend they argue alot about religion. If they have a private board, why would they argue about religion with each other?

Plus if they like discussing religion it's up to them. You can't deny them a board simply for the fact that you don't agree of which subjects they choose. You won't participate in them anyway. I suggest you make one QUICK, after that silly April Fools joke. That's no joke and I will say it's discriminating.

Has been discussed before, to avoid a flame war this thread will be closed.
Also, like 5 people applied for the position, 4 of them were immature kids who only flame/troll, needless to say, the board would've been moderatorless.

Status
Not open for further replies.