• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Bugg @Gm Mark

How the hell I got piss stains on my jeans when I haven't pissed in a full day.. just peed once last month and piss stains wow..lost all respect.. is it to be so.. think my penis is hacked or there is major problem You can see my penis peeing history.. it's name is James Bond (hes always undercover)...AND AS FAR I KNOW NO ONE HAS PISSED ON MY JEANS..Gm please you have to clean it..

The server hasn't been hacked and it's not a major bug, you killed three level 7 characters.

TORuE.png

:O i see they were mc near stair at get all these noob char...look at there time dead all same and mine time also... so this is piece of crap.:(

Your own fault, you need to be more careful with attacking noobies! I have to admit, I laughed a little that you loses your stuff and tried to get it back this way....

Back