• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Crash Night 20 jul ?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergiosky9

☺Tugarox☻
Reaction score
why server crash? what happened? omg. I dont relog since this afternoon, I hope I dont lose my time! :S:eek:

edit:
ffs lost 2 levels, and few hours selling noobish loot(73cc) !

Last edited:
just take it easy i clearly posted a thread a minute or 2 before u u could of commented there

I lost inquisition, poi, wrath of the emperor, dwarven legs quest, demodras, the horned fox, the noxious spawn, demon oak, hota and isle of evil. I want them back!

EDIT:

I also bought all shop items x10 so I want them back as well, ty
Forgot to tell you I was level 350 and I had just advanced to magic level 250. Would be nice if I could get it back as well.

I also found GM powers in depot in thais, so you have to return them to me aswell, thank youuuu.

I lost inquisition, poi, wrath of the emperor, dwarven legs quest, demodras, the horned fox, the noxious spawn, demon oak, hota and isle of evil. I want them back!

maybe not lost or you screwwwwed ,....^^

I made masterquest for magic longsword, now i have to do it all over again, mark you owe e a mls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back