• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server crash without any errors.

It either has to do with your graphics card, or more likely: you need to update you microsoft visual c++. I remember i had a problem with this as well at one point. I honestly cannot remember exactly what i did to fix it but i know it is something simple like what i said before.

OH, dude also turn off your firewall and anti virus if you have one. Obviously do not keep them off but sometimes they can cause weird errors with servers, so just turn them off and test it. The only other thing i can think to try right now would be maybe downloading a new version(or re-download) of RME and re-save your map to it. Sometimes RME bugs out and causes servers to crash. Remember, if all else fails...it is never a bad idea just to copy and paste the error into google. Even though most people arent trying to run ots, it is almost garunteed that people have had this same issue with something else and have found a solution that will work for you.

P.S. Can you tell me what system you are running as well?
1) How much RAM?
2) Processor
3) Operating System
4) Graphics Card

I've been there, I'll tell you one thing I learned and that is FACT. Windows XP was not built to withstand TFS, unless you have a good processor and ram greater than 4. Sorry but this error only giving arranges upgrade the machine.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, your machine does not appear to be bad .. Maybe incompatibility XP.

What is the map size?

YES map size was my problem i remember now! Make sure your map isnt rediculously huge man. As far as your machine goes...It def has enough power to run what you want to run (even though you should upgrade because xp is not the best for what you are doing.) Do a little trial and error for me, use a different map, one you know is not big at all...and run your server using this map. If the server runs without problem then you know the map you are trying to use is simply to big for what your machine has to offer. I will tell you this much, if you are trying to run a global tibia map...that is your problem right there. Way too big.

Yeah, basically your pc is not powerful enough to run a full global tibia map. That is the reason you have this error. Either upgrade your pc, or start getting rid of parts of the map you don't think you need. You can start by getting rid of any unnecessary bodies of water.

If you are not sure what causes this and it might be something different than the map size, you could search the tutorial on how to create a crash dump with VC.

enable large address aware (laatido can do it) then use windows xp 64-bit, with this you can get a nice uptime ^.^

crash dump you can see bugs :3

Last edited:
Back