• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Server Dropping connection!

Vrotz

Reaction score
Hi,

My server is online and without explanation or any kind of message on the console, All players lose their connection with him. Im also unable to connect to the server..
It's not my normal internet and a DDoS attack. The server are online and simply be with 20 hours, 44 hours, 70 hours, 120 hours or 2 hours or 30 minutes. He decides. He drop the connection with all and reestablishes until I open again.

And look, when this happened, the players of otserverlist.org go to zero (offline). This count will last until I shutdown the server and open it again.

Last edited:
can you post your free -m here there is two options your script could be buged or something wrong with VPS which you will need Contact your VPS Provider

read my message again

can you post your free -m here there is two options your script could be buged or something wrong with VPS which you will need Contact your VPS Provider

Contact your VPS Provider about Network Drop or make second server with 1mb map on port 7173 and see if connection will drop

Ins't my VPS BRO, i already SAID! ITS THE CONSOLE!
The server drops the connection when he wants to, so I want to understand. Something that is stable, no problems or errors should be 100% and 24hs.
I want to understand why this happens, because it was online at 250 hours of uptime and without explanations he starts happening that . I not change anything and why this happening? @mlody.1039

Maybe your Source is buggy or as I said some script...

you said not your VPS but tittle is >> Server dropping and website offline!
so maybe check your Mysql :)

How can be the sources if I caught standards and simply compiled files without changing anything? So otland is offering sources with problems? I've a problem and i need the developers fix this or my server will close. It's the fourth server that i closed because this problem.
I can try fix the problem if the console give me some informations about that instabilities. No type of message is sent when this happens. The problem is in the sources. @mlody.1039

I need any solutions.. If I were a developer I would have already solved but it seems that even the developers don't know what is it.

Wanted to turn the attention of the @Mark to this problem.
I'm really not here to offend anyone, but to try to solve something that does not happen only to me but no one pronounces about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Even if Otland provides people with buggy sources, it's your job as Hoster/Developer to fix it. If you can't do that then why bother making an OT.
2. Serieus question, did you contact your VPS?
3. If you get the same problem even after changing sources for the fourth time, then i really suggest you to check MSQL/Network/VPS problems.
4. I really don't understand what you said in your first post. Please don't copy paste google translate..

Back