• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server ETA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, IP addresses are not broadcasted publicly like a store would be, as well releasing someone's PERSONAL information is not legal. Its the same thing as posting someone's address or phone number. I don't want to argue Mark, I was just trying to make you understand what you did is the wrong thing to do. Because if those IP's get attacked you can be held accountable, also in the event if they do get attacked, the person attacking our server may retaliate and attack us again. I think the best thing to do is to contact local authorities or maybe ask your ISP or something to not allow that IP's to connect. There are plenty of options, I don't want to see you get caught on the wrong side of this if something happens.

I can't tell you what to do, do as you wish, it's not worth arguing over any more.

Ofc its not worth to argue with him because you will never win. U know what I mean.

Ofc its not worth to argue with him because you will never win. U know what I mean.

I guess the meaning of self respect means nothing to him either, he sunk down to the same level as the attacker, making a big scene when he could have kept the numbers to himself and called an authority.

Bottom line, IP addresses are not broadcasted publicly like a store would be, as well releasing someone's PERSONAL information is not legal. Its the same thing as posting someone's address or phone number. I don't want to argue Mark, I was just trying to make you understand what you did is the wrong thing to do. Because if those IP's get attacked you can be held accountable, also in the event if they do get attacked, the person attacking our server may retaliate and attack us again. I think the best thing to do is to contact local authorities or maybe ask your ISP or something to not allow that IP's to connect. There are plenty of options, I don't want to see you get caught on the wrong side of this if something happens.

I can't tell you what to do, do as you wish, it's not worth arguing over any more.

I'm not gonna get myself involved in this conversation since Mark speaks so well for both of us. But do you really think that the only thing we have done is posting the IP adresses on this forum? Wow. I really believed that you guys had higher thoughts about us than that.

I'm not asking you to give me advice on what to do, I'm asking for the law that says that this is illegal but you don't get it. An IP-address is not someones personal information, anyone can connect to it just like anyone can enter a store. It might not accept your connection just like a store can be closed. This is the internet, anyone can write what they want and that's why I won't believe it til I see the law myself.

"Go to Bosnia and ask them"? Are you serious? You can't show me the law that you're talking about, so you tell me to go to Bosnia and ask someone? What ever, believe what you want about IP-addresses, I know my facts and I'm done with this discussion because you guys are obviously arguing without being able to back up what you're saying. I would have proven you both wrong if I could, but unfortunately I'm the one saying that there isn't any law about this so I have nothing to show you.

Funny. I don't even think that u belive me Im a human without posting a picture. Why don't you do a fucking logic regarding revealing IP-address to hundreds of people? U are funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Just show him the law then, its not that hard??
If it exists

Let him google, and maybe you can't even find it online?

I'm not gonna get myself involved in this conversation since Mark speaks so well for both of us. But do you really think that the only thing we have done is posting the IP adresses on this forum? Wow. I really believed that you guys had higher thoughts about us than that.

What I was saying was if you guys had done something to prevent the attacker from doing it again you wouldn't have posted the IP Addresses.

Also, remember, you may not be affected by any laws in Sweden, BUT, if some of these IP's are in the USA, or Australia like some people said, you can be tried under their laws if they find you need to be.

If you don't believe that, Look at MegaUpload...

Last edited:

If Mark said that 2+2=6969696901530152 you would say "I agree."

And if you said that you dont play on the server, and still do ( Gajowy )
That basically says that you cant be trusted so why would he believe you now? You couldnt even handle the big "power" of being a tutor =)

And if you said that you dont play on the server, and still do ( Gajowy )
That basically says that you cant be trusted so why would he believe you now? You couldnt even handle the big "power" of being a tutor =)

You came to the party too late, everyone left, its over.

What I was saying was if you guys had done something to prevent the attacker from doing it again you wouldn't have posted the IP Addresses.
We wouldn't? Obviously we did.

No, and do you know why I wouldn't? Because I am able to have my own opinion. Everyone except for you, seem to be able to acknowledge the fact that I actually made a point. There is no need for me and Mark to write the exact same thing in the same thread when we think the same thing. Obviously that was the only thing you could remark on in my post, so just leave this thread since you have nothing to contribute to it.

And yeah, your name is illegal in Africa. If you don't believe me, go there and ask them.

And isn't it funny that you claim to be living in Los Angeles, but when we are talking about laws, you automatically refer to the Bosnian law? :)

And isn't it funny that you claim to be living in Los Angeles, but when we are talking about laws, you automatically refer to the Bosnian law? :)

I recall him saying he was in Miami too when his IP said Bosnia, when I confronted him with that he said that his mobile network doesn't have an IP, but yet he was posting on the forum with it. Just don't bother with this clown who pulls facts from his ass.

I recall him saying he was in Miami too when his IP said Bosnia, when I confronted him with that he said that his mobile network doesn't have an IP, but yet he was posting on the forum with it. Just don't bother with this clown who pulls facts from his ass.

Not to forget that his IP has always been saying Bosnia.

Not to forget that his IP has always been saying Bosnia.

When did I say that I'm in los angeles atm? Pic me a comment, payment 5 euros paypal.

- - - Updated - - -

U just think that you're the smartest guy irl and you can't admit that youre wrong. Ure just a retard, that's what you are. I try to protect you and you are just saying offensive words towards me.

When did I say that I'm in los angeles atm? Pic me a comment, payment 5 euros paypal.

- - - Updated - - -

U just think that you're the smartest guy irl and you can't admit that youre wrong. Ure just a retard, that's what you are. I try to protect you and you are just saying offensive words towards me.
He asked you for facts to backup that law that you're talking about and then you started with "you can go search for it" and all you did were to protect him? Thats odd

And btw..
88jqf.png

You just can't do it.

Wow... you just lost your last ounce of credibility. He asked you to refer to a law which states this is illegal.

Clearly you know nothing about this topic but my IP address is not my personal information and it is not illegal for someone to post it online.

No, and do you know why I wouldn't? Because I am able to have my own opinion. Everyone except for you, seem to be able to acknowledge the fact that I actually made a point. There is no need for me and Mark to write the exact same thing in the same thread when we think the same thing. Obviously that was the only thing you could remark on in my post, so just leave this thread since you have nothing to contribute to it.

And yeah, your name is illegal in Africa. If you don't believe me, go there and ask them.

I refer to Bosnian law because I used to live 5-6 years there.

- - - Updated - - -

I refer to Bosnian law because I used to live 5-6 years there.

He is on Vacation in Europe with some Real Life Friends dude.

Now he's going to ask for pictures of all of us, our documents, our parents's signature, airplane ticket etc. just to prove that it's the truth.
Man, he's weirdo. Just because he got 25 asslicking guys, 1 asslicking girl, and an ot made by map tracking and just adding scripts into it doesn't mean he's so smart. Let's deal with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back