• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Help (willing to pay)

Mister Prime

Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering if I could 'hire' someone who has knowledge with servers. I have purchased my dedicated server with 32GB ram (Linux), and I'm looking for some help getting my 10.82 real map server running.

Please PM me if you can help,
I'm willing to pay $35 USD for the whole thing

Best Regards,
Mister Prime

Last edited:
$25 isn't a whole heck of a lot of money for 2 hours worth of work, you might need to chip in another $110+ per hour to your budget to hire someone to help configure your linux server although with a little research you could do it yourself for free.

Given there is a few people on this forum that might charge less than the going rate, or just might do it for free out of the kindness of their own heart.

$25 isn't a whole heck of a lot of money for 2 hours worth of work, you might need to chip in another $110+ per hour to your budget to hire someone to help configure your linux server although with a little research you could do it yourself for free.

Given there is a few people on this forum that might charge less than the going rate, or just might do it for free out of the kindness of their own heart.
I don't think like $110 USD/hour is the correct price for setting up a server lel. I have a friend which is coming back in around 6 hours (which I don't want to wait for and that's why I'm posting here), another guy which would be charging me 10euro/hour and another one which accepted my $20 USD offer. Although, all aren't available until a few hours and I'm pretty desperate to have my server up running!

Also, a few months ago, I was offering a guy $20 USD for a job and he was offering $10USD/hour. And I've hired website coders which charge like 30 euros/hour and the price you said is ridiculously high and I don't think anyone expects to pay that or be payed that considering average pay per hour salary in the US is: $16.50 an hour. I might have not understood what you meant to say but what I think you're saying people expect to be payed: $110 USD/hour lol

But I changed my price to a 'reasonable price'.
Will update post when someone to help xD

Last edited:
I don't think like $110 USD/hour is the correct price for setting up a server lel. I have a friend which is coming back in around 6 hours (which I don't want to wait for and that's why I'm posting here), another guy which would be charging me 10euro/hour and another one which accepted my $20 USD offer. Although, all aren't available until a few hours and I'm pretty desperate to have my server up running!

Also, a few months ago, I was offering a guy $20 USD for a job and he was offering $10USD/hour. And I've hired website coders which charge like 30 euros/hour and the price you said is ridiculously high and I don't think anyone expects to pay that or be payed that considering average pay per hour salary in the US is: $16.50 an hour. I might have not understood what you meant to say but what I think you're saying people expect to be payed: $110 USD/hour lol

But I changed my price to a 'reasonable price'.
Will update post when someone to help xD
Just woke up.. tl:dr.. I am just giving you real world pricing :p

Edit: I see now, your only 24 and haven't experienced life.. in the real world, expect to pay top $$ if you want top service. You get what you pay for :)

Last edited:

Edit: I see now, your only 24 and haven't experienced life.. in the real world, expect to pay top $$ if you want top service. You get what you pay for :)

What do you man real world pricing? The only thing he wants is to compile an TFS 1.2 server which takes 10 minutes maybe & running website. Paying $35 USD for all that, Thats kinda good.

No one here on OTLand will pay more for it

What do you man real world pricing? The only thing he wants is to compile an TFS 1.2 server which takes 10 minutes maybe & running website. Paying $35 USD for all that, Thats kinda good.

No one here on OTLand will pay more for it
Do all of you on otland live in a bubble?

Or you can pay someone from this forum like HalfAway who will do it, who will do top service, but not charge 110/hr as he wants to help the community.

Do all of you on otland live in a bubble?
The otland bubble is helping people for cheaper than outside sources would charge.

You've become so synnical lately D: old codex back?

I think saying that is very narrow minded, many 24 year olds out there that have TRULY experienced life alot more than many 50 year olds.

Or you can pay someone from this forum like HalfAway who will do it, who will do top service, but not charge 110/hr as he wants to help the community.

The otland bubble is helping people for cheaper than outside sources would charge.

You've become so synnical lately D: old codex back?

I think saying that is very narrow minded, many 24 year olds out there that have TRULY experienced life alot more than many 50 year olds.
Your soo mean.. I am not 50 yet!

Don't think so. Do you know why so many people has left the otland? Because everything is money nowadays. We have couple members on otland who help for free. One of them are @HalfAway , Which are doing a amazing job for OTLand.
Yea I am one of those who helps for free, I don't charge people anything.

I can say the same about you aswell.

Dont mind him. He is the one trying to blackmail me a while back, still have all the prints haha somewhere in my inbox.
#neverforget

Dont mind him. He is the one trying to blackmail me a while back, still have all the prints haha somewhere in my inbox.
#neverforget
Who was trying to blackmail you?

Bump! Still in need of someone to help me in my server with custom items!
Currently no SPR/DAT editor exists for 10.7X/10.8X.

A bounty exists to update ObjectBuilder but I don't know if anyone with knowledge has been working on a update yet.

Currently no SPR/DAT editor exists for 10.7X/10.8X.

A bounty exists to update ObjectBuilder but I don't know if anyone with knowledge has been working on a update yet.
I think my post was a little misleading xD I meant to say like custom attributes not like the sprite etc :p

Back