• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server not online

Check Me

Reaction score
My Server was Online at moronig but now he stoped i dont know why also my ports wont to be online i dont know why and i Resert my router many times but the server wont to be online can some one help me please ?

Be more specific.
but now he stoped
Your server stopped? Do you mean it crashed? If it did, what exactly happened, did you get an error or did your pc went on sleep mode?
also my ports wont to be online i dont know why and i Resert my router many times
Do you mean your ports were opened before and now they are closed? How did you test this? Did you check if your IPv4 address is still the same?
After you reset your router, did you open the ports again?
but the server wont to be online
Do you mean players can't join your server or you can't start your server?

Maybe dinamic ip? Are you hosting the game from your house? Are you forgetting to run the noip program to redirect you ip to a dns previously configurated at config.lua?

Back