• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Server Services (Linux)

Bumpeli bump :)

Go a lot of time this weekend since i don't have to work on Christmas :D

Special new Christmas offer! 10% discount on everything until 1st of January

Christmas sale over :p Back too normal prices!

And remember :) If you got anything else you need you could always ask for an offer for that.

For example Marencian had a Phpmyadmin problem in Debian that i fixed for him and i had one customer who wanted apache configured to handle 2 websites.'

I once created an OT from verision 7.8, windows machine, in a coffe shop (where you can rent pcs), But now a client wants to test an OT from internet. I know i can do it, but i dont have the time to review every vps provider to see if they accept OTs, and your price seems far enough to get an OT up and goin. I may need to test it with max 10 users, and if the clients accepts, need to grow to accept 100 to 150 accounts.

Im a developer, i even created some items, i just need a quick demo to show my client.

I once created an OT from verision 7.8, windows machine, in a coffe shop (where you can rent pcs), But now a client wants to test an OT from internet. I know i can do it, but i dont have the time to review every vps provider to see if they accept OTs, and your price seems far enough to get an OT up and goin. I may need to test it with max 10 users, and if the clients accepts, need to grow to accept 100 to 150 accounts.

Im a developer, i even created some items, i just need a quick demo to show my client.

PM sent

Bumps :)

Total of 15 Satisfied Customers right now
and 1 not satisfied (He thought i could do magic without SSH)

Perfect system? 100% stable? And it goes over again the commands utilized to who bought with you?

I just compile the REV that you want too use :p It's not my own system
Then i install everything you need to start and run the server.

And yes i teach all the basic commands you will need to be able to run the server.

THen i would use 3777 if you buy Donation Membership

Or i know Cyko released a 0.3 that should work great with 8.6

Back