• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sex change on shadowcores

Do u want free sex chaning back?

• Yep

Votes: 79 80.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 19 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The price of change of sex only shows another proof that staff only wants money instead of satisfaction

no, but u could give last chance to chose for free.
And i don't mind if u add it back.

I know the server needs cash for support, but I think it's stupid wasting 2 points just to change the character's sex. It is stupid to waste 1 sms just to waste 2 points.

My idea would be the item that does this, it would be rare,and or 2 shadowscoin.

Changender Crystal ?

Drop: Drakens,Demon,Corym,Frost,Medusas,Serpents spawns,hive,kollos,etc

Changender crystal? It would be better to make command available ingame by loosing 100k for sex changing like: !changender.. You successfully changed ur gender and lost 10 crystal coins.

My idea would be the item that does this, it would be rare,and or 2 shadowscoin.

Changender Crystal ?

Drop: Drakens,Demon,Corym,Frost,Medusas,Serpents spawns,hive,kollos,etc

And add stamina doll, addon doll and manarune etc.. definately NO

Topic : Don't care, like for me, it can stay like this

free sex changing back is good idea, stamina doll, addon doll and manarune etc bad very bad idea

And add stamina doll, addon doll and manarune etc.. definately NO

Topic : Don't care, like for me, it can stay like this

im singed add manarunes,addon dolls,stamina dolls and tps for exp like orshabaals, ferumbras etc. Please ;]

I know the server needs cash for support, but I think it's stupid wasting 2 points just to change the character's sex. It is stupid to waste 1 sms just to waste 2 points.

They need cash for support?As far as i know Hani/Mark bought brand new cash from shadowcore's donator's ;)

Back
Top Bottom