• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sha1 hel

coolgogo

Banned User
Reaction score
my server is runing with sha1 and the account that are made by the website to the database aren't in sha1 (readable
and i tried
Perform these in MySQL command shell or phpMyAdmin SQL tab within root of selected database:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` CHANGE `password` `plainpassword` VARCHAR( 255 ) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `password` CHAR( 40 ) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL AFTER `name` ;
UPDATE accounts SET password=SHA1(plainpassword) ;

it change the old accounts to sha1 but when i make new account passwond not sha1

There's a function in php called sha1
PHP:
string sha1     ( string $str    [, bool $raw_output = false   ] )
In other words you need to find which file in your account scripts sends the query that adds the account/pass to the database and send the password through the hash. Like this:
PHP:
//retrieving user input from site ~~~

account_name = test;
password = 1234567;

hashed_password = sha1(password); //this is what you need to add

//query~~~ you need to change password to hashed_password in the query
Just trying to explain to you there-abouts how the script probably works, I'm not familiar with any of the current ACC scripts. Nor am I going to look and do it for you hehe.

If this is on a live server, you're going to have to write a PHP script to query the database; get all the current passwords, send them through the hash, and replace them.

Last edited:
Back