• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Shadi AKA FIXCATE

but you guys post shit on here but you guys die enough times so really cant post shit about anyone else can you

These noobs wanna talk shit about me, but cant ever win a war against me or any team I make, beat cunts x3 in a row in war, yea you can jump me 8 vs 1 with max para, good fuckin job, but try me in war or with even teams, then we will see the victor.

haha shadi they have always been the same spam shit about everyone else when they die make excuse's but im still waiting for cunts to make reload fucking chris spazzy retard

These noobs wanna talk shit about me, but cant ever win a war against me or any team I make, beat cunts x3 in a row in war, yea you can jump me 8 vs 1 with max para, good fuckin job, but try me in war or with even teams, then we will see the victor.
but when i was with mursu we crushed u izi

haha shadi they have always been the same spam shit about everyone else when they die make excuse's but im still waiting for cunts to make reload fucking chris spazzy retard
talking shit on here but licking everyones ass in the guild off forum
beg your way back into a dead team si

wtf lol youre talking like you're in game of thrones
tibia is a game
theres a life outside of your 6 inch computer screen

Yo Bezieh, Shadi vs Mursu:
Empire kills 20-
Sky Land Warriors kills 18

:p

if u think u can win vs mursu ur dreaming bruh... let me teach u something:

mursu (god) > turkey > pushejro > tibia > dogshit > cunts > trevor > my asshair > shaun & shadi

You cant forget me, my number one fan xD

How do you feel playing with all this players, i bet you feel good because on their league you must be something.

From a guy who everybody yells and humiliates to a leader, nice bezieh, nice xD

who can forget trevor the legendary paralyzer and auto utamo brazilian that camps forum cause he cant join a polish team on shadow 2015 ;o

elo rekt

Thats something i will have to admit i will never do bezieh, thats something i will let to people like you, maybe you will not die again in darashia boat by a ue combo from the legendary bot killers of the turban gang after being to fool to not spell utamo vita

hahahahahahahaha shadis your team shaun?
cant sink any lower little boy
you care so much about not leaving shadowcores that youll join your enemies so you don't get sneaked
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

okay dont get sneaked that why king upside has died 3 or is it 4 times to me now and considering you say this why you guys never log on shadow then? what happened to the ultimate "cunts reload"? and dont give me this shit shadowcores boring,shit , dead server, noyl retards play etc.... cuz if you didnt care about shadow you wouldnt be spamming here all time

Back